Thursday, February 21, 2013

Oh How i love the Blues!

 
 
Hello blog World! It's me again, Deonna with my Thursday Inspiration post.  Have you checked out the Bestie Challenge this week yet? It's all about the Color" Blue"
 
 
"Use two colors of Blue"
 
 
Here is my Blue inspiration for all of you!
 
 
I chose this Awesome "Supersaurus" image from the New My Bestie Pets Collection to work with today.
 

 
Get your Supersaurus Bestie now Here

For all of the Misc... used on this creation
 go to my blog

For the Love of Cardmaking

Deonna


2 comments:

  1. How Stinkin' cute!!!! :) Love the image, you did a fabulous job coloring it.The blues are totally inspired...a blue dragon, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This digi looks like a copy of one on another artists site... as well as a lot of your other ones... do you know this is illegal?

    ReplyDelete