Monday, April 29, 2013

A New Besties Challenge - Punches and Dies!

It's Monday so that means time for a new challenge at Besties Challenge. The challenge requires the use of one of super sweet images from Sherri Baldy and this week we want to see you use "Punches and/or Dies" on your card.



Card Recipe:
Image - Fancy Franny
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Winter Ginger by DCWV
Sentiment - Cloud 9
Ruffled Ribbon - Offray
Trim - Hobby Lobby
Rhinestones - Michaels
Glitter Brads - The Paper Studio
Dies - Mini Fanciful Flourish, Medium Rose, Leaf and Dainty Dutch Square Doily all by Cheery Lynn Designs






I wouldn't usually use Blue and Green together but when I saw this gorgeous paper stack I just had to have it and so Franny got the blue and green treatment :)
I had some glitter paper and brads that were just waiting to be used and I think they added the touch of bling that this card needed.
Next week you'll see me in a different spot but don't worry I'll still be creating with Sherri's gorgeous images and for now I leave you with the task of punching your way to an enter in the Besties Challenge!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! i love the colours so vibrant and your little flowers are so sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW this is so beautiful!!!! I love it...XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute card - I love the cut you added on the inside of your card.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ... this is stunning, beautiful card .
    Love the use all die cuts and punches
    xxxx
    Rose

    ReplyDelete