Thursday, April 11, 2013

Make it Special

Hello friends

Once again it is my turn to share my Dt card with you all :)
 
Today, I decide to work with Sherri's new Besties ..Birth-Stone Besties
it was lovely to work with her and feel special as well, because it is my birthday today :)
 
 
Here is my card


Happy with the result of the card and love the Pink ... using all different shades of pink ...as this week's challenge is also Think Pink ..will enter my card .
 
Hope you like what I did with this Bestie :)
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek .. !
 
Until then
Happy Crafting
 
Rose DT

4 comments:

  1. A Beautiful Card Rose!

    The image from Sherri is a sweetie and you're embellishments are lovely.

    Hope you've had a lovely birthday.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Rose!!! Your card is absolutely beautiful! Love and blessings, Lori

    ReplyDelete