Wednesday, November 6, 2013

X-MAS!!

Some time ago I had to make someting with this wooden christmas stocking for a little magazine, So I thought it would be nice to put this gorgeous Elf Bestie on it.
You can find her
I have colored her with copics makers  and used really christmas papers in red and green colors.Of Course as a team Member of Noor! Design I had to work with some dies and stamps. Don;t you just love the bingo card stamp??
I hope I have inspired you with this creation and thanks for watching!

Hugs Tiets.
**************************
 Voor de Joy Special heb ik deze keer een mdf kerstsok gepimpt. Met papier, stanzen en stempels van Noor! Design.
Deze Elf bestie vind ik zo echt kerst achtig dus perfect voor op deze sok!!
Je vind deze digi
Ze is ingekleurd met copics markers.
Ik hoop dat het jullie weer geïnspireerd heeft!
Bedankt weer voor het langskomen en tot een volgende keer.
Liefs Tiets xx

No comments:

Post a Comment